Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Test My Patience Tuesday

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Test My Patience Tuesday

Actually I woke up in a pretty good mood. Gotta get up and get ready for work... I really need to go back to school... Can't wait to pay off this damn student loan so I can go to grad school. I have realized that my happiest moments thus far have all occured when I was in school.

  • In grammar school is where I met my first boyfriend Robert (he used to hold the door for me AND he would bring my milk & cookie money on Fridays),
  • In high school is where I met my first love Jazz (he help to build the foundation of my life when it came to dealing with men. Some good some not so good but it was a wild experience that almost led me down the isle. Thankfully I never took that path. We were much better off as friends and that is what we are today. And then there was Lamont who is my best friend. He treats me with more respect and devotion than any man I have encountered besides my father. But we are definitely better off as friends.
  • In college... there were quite a few friends no serious relationships but between classes, sorority business, and work... Having a few friends was just what I needed.

I hope you guys have a great Tuesday... Thanks for going down memory lane with me.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!