Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Bricks & Mortar

Friday, April 01, 2005

Bricks & Mortar

Let Me Hold You
Not just for one night
Let Me Hold you
For the rest of my life
I'm not talking about
No One Night Stand
Oh NO!
Not even the thought of holding your hand
Just let me give to you
All That I Want To
Just to let me let me love you
Let me pray you through
I know that you think that is not fair
We'll take it to God
Oh yes we will
And then we'll leave it there
I want to help you through all of your pain
Just let me love you
'Til there is no more end
Let me love
Let Me Love You
The way YOU want to babe
I want to love you
Let me...

Sometimes God removes the bricks we stack up while trying to build what we believe our lives should be/will be. He takes these things away from us to make room for something that is so much greater. I love him so much and thank him everyday that I open my eyes. Yes, I bitch and moan about work and relationships, but I know that I am a blessed woman. I may not have all the worldly trappings that I believe I should have or desire. But still I am blessed! I have friendships that I treasure, family that I am opening up to a bit more, and a man that loves him some me. What more can I ask for... Well there are a couple of things but I'll take them to God and see if he'll work them out!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!