Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: (Re)Vamped...

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

(Re)Vamped...

There's something about getting my matters in order that lends to a good nights sleep. Like paying a bill on time... Having that much needed conversation with someone... you know things on my "to do" list.

I haven't been sleeping well lately. I'll lay down for a bit and my back starts to ache so I sit up, check mail, sometimes call my "twin". Well tonite I decided to blog... Most of my thoughts run freely when the world around me quiets down.

I decided today that I want to "do" something with my apartment. It is driving me nuts. I think it's more because I've been trapped in my apartment since I injured my back a few weeks ago. It wouldn't be so bad if I could actually do some things to spruce up the place. I haven't been able bend and stretch or reach very far so my apartment is lookin' pretty dusty... I've been trying to get Hassan to come down here and hook me up but he wasn't feeling wearing the french maid outfit... LOL (Maybe it had something to do with that camera system that I had installed just for him... he he he).

I want to start with my bedroom. I'm thinking total revamping. I started looking online at futons. there were some really nice ones out there. I'm looking for a specific type of futon though. I want one that is sturdy and stylish. I alson want one that I don't have to put together. I love IKEA furniture but I am not in the mood to put together anything. Note to self: Maybe you could enlist the help of Hass for this task. He doesn't have to wear the french maid uniform... If I agree to keep his glass full with some cold beverage that should be payment enough... hmmm. I'll give it a shot and see if he bites! I'll keep ya posted on my redecorating adventure/progress.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!