Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Reckless Love

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Reckless Love

How is it the people that you love the most are the ones that treat your heart with the least care. Family, Friends, Significant others... Relationships as a whole are so damn complicated... Ugggh!

Maybe it's the fact that I've been couped up with a back injury for the last week or the meds that they have me on that has me buggin... But it seems that some of the people that I feel should be showing their care and concern for my situation are the least interested in my progress or lack thereof.

How do people feign care and interest when it suits them only... Can you really turn it on and off like that without any consequences? I refuse to believe that karma doesn't come back and level the playing field. I have had much time over the last week to "clean my closet". A few relationships were terminated or ammended in order for me to keep my sanity.

Am I giving my heart to recklessly... Truly caring for and looking for some sort of validation from places that it will never come from? As I have found myself saying lately...

TIME WILL TELL THE TALE

I am so tired of being the strong one... Where to the strong go when they truly need to lean on someone. Between home, work, my spirit, and lack of a decent social life I am almost out of a candle to burn.

Yeah... I'm having a bit of a pity party... Hell this is my establishment... I can do that!

Just feel that I'm being taken for granted by so many people and it's starting to hurt like a mug.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!