Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Toxic Energy

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Toxic Energy

I know we have all heard the phrase TOXIC PEOPLE.

Lately I've been using a different term to define a similar situation. I call it TOXIC ENERGY. You'll see why in a bit... I am so tired of allowing myself to be drained by the nonsense of others. People will use and use you until they can't do it anymore... We all have people/places that we expect drama to come from. Like that beggin ass cousin... or you job.. don't even get me started about my job... LOL! The point where it truly becomes toxic to me is when it comes from the most unexpected sources. I can deal with the Muhfuggas that consistantly bring nothing but drama my way... I got that down to a science! It's a whole different thang that goes on inside me when it comes from those that are closer to me.

You remember the movie with Denzel called Fallen? Well there was this evil spirit that travels from person to person and makes them do some hateful shyt. Well this is how I view TOXIC ENERGY. It travels all up and through these people and manifests itself in the most catty ways... After closer observation I've noticed that it is most prevalant among the Haters.... I'd don't know for sure but I think they slip it in that "ade" they be sippin...



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!