Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Crossed My Mind

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Crossed My Mind

You just running cross my mind
You had that masculine thing DOWN
Shoulders, back straight never sloping never round
It would turn me on just to see you walk into a room,
across the room,
out of the room.
You really impressed me.
I know I'm gonna say some things,
I know you gonna say some things
That we both don't mean to say
Like...how amazing...how amazing...
When you would spread my limbs cross continents
Kiss this and this and this and this and this and this and this...

My thoughts have turned to you more often than I will admit this weekend... Wishing you were here or I there... Enjoying the rain... Enjoying each other... Just being... TOGETHER

Don't you want that too... As much as I?



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!