Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Junk Mail

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Junk Mail

I loved this site. He experesses my sentiments regarding forwarded emails that we all get almost every day. I dont' mind getting the forwards so much... My problem is when you have to plow through pages of email addresses of the other people that rec'v the email before you. If ya gonna send the email out how about cleaning it up before you dump it on all the people in your address book. The real kicker is when the email ends with a threat of bad sex for eternity or something equally stupid.


Funny... I thought my bad luck was receiving the jacked up email in the first place... LOL



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!