Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Disconnected...

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Disconnected...

As you can see this is the first time you have seen my name up in here today.... Verizon had a sistah on punishment like a mug for the last 24 hours... I called up tech support and discovered that they hada problem billing my card. Well we straightened out that situation and the Service Representative told me that my DSL would be back up in 20 minutes.

Tick Tock it's 8'oclock and I still don't have a connection.

I wouldn't be so pissed off about it if it wasn't for the fact that C.A.K.E. was going to be hosting our very first chat night! I was so sad not to be able to mix it up with the folk that cut up on the boards daily. Alas, I gave up looking for the elusive connection with the net and settled in to watch the double feature of Law & Order (which BTW was awesome!).

Tick Tock... It's the a.m. and you know I gotta give a good mornin' shout to yall.... No Connection Available... I was too tired to think about it so I just shut my PC down. I knew I was gonna get to the bottom of things before the close of business today! Got home from work and after hanging up with my sister... (who always keeps me from losing my mind) I called Verizon...

How about I discovered that they had really dropped the ball. They activated their ability to bill me for service only to neglect filling out the form that would give me service... So I sit and wait for my DSL connection to come back home.

I said all of this to say that I MISSED YOU GUYS!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!