Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: 31 Years & Counting...

Monday, May 09, 2005

31 Years & Counting...

With just a few more minutes left in my birthday I just wanted to thank everyone for all the birthday well wishes that I have rec'v via text/IM, Email, Telephone, and face to face. Thirty-One Years And Counting. Although I love rainy days... I am pleased to say that this is the very first birthday that I have ever had where it has NOT rained. I honestly can't remember a day where we didn't get some type of precipitation on the anniversary of my birth.

We had an awesome time at the Spaghetti Warehouse on Saturday Night. Thanks to Cryse, Darin, Lydi, Elle, Jo, Kym, Stan, Griff, Shannon, for coming out to help me celebrate! The gifts I rec'v were just as special as you guys are... You guys always come through and that is why I love ya! The Tango-Mango Bellini just might replace my Peach Bellini standard after all... Can't wait to do it up next year... be on the lookout for something real BIG!

To those that wanted to come out but couldn't make it... Especially my Brooklyn Bad Boy Hassan... You were there in spirit and we tossed one up for y'all too!

Thanks again guys!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!