Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: 10-1

Monday, March 28, 2005

10-1

TEN random things about me

01. I Love Coffee
02. I'm A Daddy's Girl
03. I Have A Soft Heart (if you can believe it)
04. I Am A Civil Servant
05. I Love Deeply... When I Love
06. I Need To Lose Some Weight (just a little)
07. I Love Listening To Sting & U2
08. I Rarely (READ: Never) Answer The Phone During West Wing
09. I Want To Go To Graduate School
10. I Don't Have Any Children... Yet.

NINE ways to win (and KEEP) my heart

01. Bring A Smile To My Face Often
02. Multiple Orgasms (yeah, I said it)
03. Be Honest With Me (in all things)
04. Call Me Daily (yeah, I need that type of attention)
05. Be Real With Me (take off the mask and trust me to see the real you)
06. Take Me Out Often
07. Know How To Have An Evening At Home That Doesn't Have To Involve Sex
08. Support My Dreams
09. Cook For Me

EIGHT things I want to do before I die

01. Goto The Real Paris.
02. Get Married (yes, I want to settle down).
03. Have A Family Of My Own (don't look so shocked... LOL).
04. Design My Own Wardrobe.
05. Own My Home.06. Start My Own Non-Profit Organization.
07. Set Up A Trust For My Neice.
08. Enjoy My Retirement (Lawd Knows I Need It).

SEVEN things I believe in

01. My God
02. Family
03. Love
04. Perserverance
05. Forgiveness
06. The Healing Power Of Music
07. True Friendship

SIX things that get me mad

01. Liars... Especially The Bad Ones.
02. Parents That Do Not Take Care Of Their Children
03. Willful Ignorance
04. Micro Management ( my new sup has this one down to a science)
05. People Who Do Not Keep Thier Word
06. Not Being Paid What I'm Worth

FIVE things I'm afraid of

01. Insects & Rodents
02. Leaving This World Not Knowing That I Have Left My Mark
03. Ending Up Alone
04. That I May Not Be Able To Have Children
05. Letting My Guard Down

FOUR of my favorite items in my room

01. My PC
02. My Telephone
03. My Smurf (don't ask... LOL)
04. My Journal

THREE things I do everyday

01. Thank God For Another Day
02. Talk To My Gurls
03. Surf The Net

TWO things I need to do right now
01. Prepare For Work
02. Iron This Fabric That I Need To Pin A Pattern On (I'm learning to sew)

ONE person I want to see right now
01. Hassan (Tick Tock)



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!