Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: "Work it Girl!"

Monday, January 10, 2005

"Work it Girl!"

I got this from Curvy Chick. This outfit came under $150.00. Not sure if I would pair these pants with the rest of the outfit... but you know I am loving that pink and green!

Finding clothes to wear to work can be grueling and repetitive. Give your style a boost with this work week look that won't break the bank.

Have fun this work week and work it like only a curvy chick can.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!