Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Do Overs...

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Do Overs...

You ever say or do something that you wish that you could take back or do over? I know that I have. Think long and hard... I'm sure you can come up with a few things yourself. There are a few things this week alone that I wish I could go back in time and I am sure that is how the Prosecution team that presented their case against Andrea Yates.

If you haven't heard already heard...

The appeals court overturned her conviction due to false prosecution testimony. How well did the prosecution voir dire these witnesses. I mean you have this dude ( a forensic psychologist no less!), talking about a Law and Order episode that hadn't even aired yet! So then the bumbling prosecution team decides to make idiots of themselves by further diggin' the hole they were making by suggesting that Andrea Yates watch the episode and then decided to emulate it by killing her children.

What this basically boils down to is that Andrea is granted another trial.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!