Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: This Too Shall Pass...

Saturday, January 08, 2005

This Too Shall Pass...

You know... If it wasn't for unlucky events what would we have to compare our joyous moments to?

I got home from work yesterday and began what I thought was going to be a painful process. I turned on Sydney (that's the name my niece and I came up with for my PC), and for about 10 seconds after it finished loading I couldn't do a thing. Not even use the keyboard (which was key in keeping me from completly losing it the day before).

I took a deep breath and restarted Sydney again.. *saying a prayer that I would be able to do "something" when it loads up again. So as windows did its thing. I changed the batteries yet again in the wireless mouse and reset it to the router (or whatever that thing is called). Well by some act of God my mouse funtionality worked! On the flipside though... my keyboard wouldn't respond... LOL Instead of trippin over the keyboard I decided to work that mouse before it decided to revert back to not responding to my command! LOL

I restored my system back to a week ago and then ran the ultimate virus scan on my entire drive. It found the last lurking trojan and I was at peace. I was a surfin' fool last night!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!