Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Sights and Sounds...

Monday, January 03, 2005

Sights and Sounds...

In case you've been living under a rock, The first black congresswoman died today at age 80. I can only hope to live that long AND have as full and rich a life as she had. We are losing so many great people these days... I can only imagine what our leaders of today will look like in 20, 30, or even 40 years down the road. Count your blessings folk!

With the holiday season past us now. Most retailers are coming up with ways to get folk out there shoppin' Well now adays "out there" isn't that far at all. Every now and then I come across a site that I bookmark and shop on... Today it was Woot.

http://www.woot.com/


For those that don't know about this site, WOOT highlights one item per day. Sometimes, it's electronics and other times it might be a toy or clothing item. The prices are awesome. But once and item is sold out that's it. You have to wait until the next item is posted and available for purchase. A new item is introduced each night at 12:01 a.m (CENTRAL TIME).

Today's Item is one after my own heart. CooksEssentialsCoffeeOnTheGoSystem. Unfortunately for me I got to the site too late for this deal. Keep your eye out for something special.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!