Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Weekend Why Come...

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Weekend Why Come...

Why come I had a miserable day at work on Friday
Why come office politics should apply to everyone
Why come they don't
Why come I applied for another job on Friday
Why come I thought I was gonna lose my mind on Friday night
Why come I almost broke Hass' ear I was talking so much about it
Why come he didn't complain one bit about it
Why come that made me so happy
Why come stayed up all night watchin movies
Why come I didn't feel like running any of my errands Saturday morning
Why come I didn't (Shame on It All!)
Why come I decided to I go see Diary of A Mad Black Woman instead
Why come I laughed until I cried
Why come I cried even more when I realized I didn't have anyone there to laugh/cry with me
Why come it felt good afterwards
Why come I played on the net when I finally got home
Why come I found a new Greek site called GreekPeeps
Why come after a few hours I still needed to do something
Why come some friends were feeling the same type of restlessness
Why come I suggested bowling
Why come I was just there last week celebrating my sistah's birthday
Why come I was hyped to go
Why come this place was packed
Why come there was a wait list to get a lane
Why come we had to wait an hour to get one
Why come got a table and ordered food
Why come the conversation was so good we didnt' mind the wait
Why come my Peachtree Iced Tea was off the hook
Why come I bowled the worse game out of the six of us (50)
Why come the montiors at the bowling alley have all types of animations when your game sucks
Why come I think it ran all of them on my game... LOL
Why come I still had a ball
Why come we didn't leave until 2a.m.
Why come it was still jumpin' when we left
Why come they don't close until 4a.m.
Why come Strikes is the new hot spot in West Philly (next to my crib of course... LOL)
Why come I'm going back on Tuesday
Why come we went to 7-11 and got Slurpee's like we used to do when we would come home from the club back in the day... LOL
Why come I feel much better than I did on Friday
Why come I gotta go back to my J. O. B. and do it all over again tomorrow!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!