Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: My Happiness

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

My Happiness

There are a few things that would make (or already make) me a happy woman right now.

  1. Balance of the basics in my life (Love, Work, Academics, Spiritual, Financial)
  2. If the medical community would consider caffeine withdrawal a mental disorder. There are some mornings that I just can't get it together. MORNINGS ARE NOT MY FRIEND.
  3. Knowing that my neice is safe, her future is secure, and that she is happy.
  4. Clarity in all of my relationships (both male and female)
  5. A Slurpee (haven't had brain freeze in a while)
  6. If I could come home and find my man at home waiting for me (with dinner or some other plans for the evening). Just knowing that he has been thinking of me and wanted to do something special just for me. (I CAN'T WAIT FOR THOSE MOMENTS)
  7. Some of my Grandma's homecookin' (mac & cheese) from back in the day
  8. If I could figure out a way to make my living from home that didn't involve a whole lotta selling... I only want to leave my house to do things that are enjoyable for me and mean a great deal to me.
  9. Having a friend that knows my darkest moments and not judge me but still love me for who they know I am.
  10. Date Night
  11. Maintaining my independance
  12. If my student loans could be completely paid off right now. I am so tired of the Board of Education taking my money faithfully... I know and understand that if I don't pay back my loan that some other person needing a loan for school this year may not get it. So even though I gripe I know that this is how the system must work.
  13. A home that I can be proud of
  14. A job that wouldn't stress me out to the point that I'm thinking of working in fast food
  15. A movie collection that Hass would envy... LOL
  16. The fact that I have a circle of girlfriends who have my back in almost any situation.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!