Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Iternet Treasure Hunt

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Iternet Treasure Hunt

I decided to traipes around the net and post some the things that I found. Here's one of them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are familiar with Google then you may have heard of GMail. Well I have a gmail account and occasionally they give you invites that you can send to your friends (or anyone for that matter). I have sent them to many people (like they need yet another email address... lol) I found a site that actually collects the invites that you do not give out. You can also go there if would like a gmail account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!