Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Super Bowl Smash

Monday, February 07, 2005

Super Bowl Smash

Ok... Ok... OK!

I am saddened by the outcome of last nights game. If you haven't heard the news already (or watched the highs and lows like I did... The Patriots won. Yep. I know you think that was a given. With Branch and his 11 receptions and Brady being on fire like he was. But the Eagles gave me hope up until that LAST turnover... You have got to give it to N.E. "dem boys brought their A game... At least for the second half of the game. I don't know what the heck they were doing in that first half... getting a feel for each other or shaking off the Superbowl Spotlight jitters perhaps.

I got a question though... What the hayell was going on with that lame ass Halftime show... Now I like Paul as much as the next person but come on... The networks were so afraid of having another "Wardrobe Malfunction" That they gave us a watered down show instead of one that would get everyone pumped up a bit more... (I guess the fans in the stands didn't really need any help... They were off the hook!)

And what about the advertisers... Those were the weakest halftime commercials that I can ever remember seeing! The only one that made me chuckle were the Ameriquest commercials that had the caption "Don't Judge Too Quickly" or something like that. Not sure what that has to do with that mortgage company specificallly but I liked it none-the-less. When that woman walked in that apartment I was crackin' up. LOL

The FCC has got everyone shook y'all! The gov't got a bonafied bully on the payroll! LOL



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!