Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Snowflakes I Love 'Em!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Snowflakes I Love 'Em!

If you can remember from my Snowy Day and The Aftermath posts... I got a thing for percipitation. More love than hate but a thing none-the-less.

Do you remember making snowflakes with paper and sissors? I use to love making them. I found this site that lets you build your own snowflakes. Not only can you build as many any you want but you can look at some of the one's being built by other people all over the globe. Some of them were breathtaking. You gotta check it out. After you build you own flake you will see tons of other flakes falling. Some are close up (meaning you can actually see the finished flake) and others will look like little white dots. When you see the little white dots just hover your mouse over them and the finished product will appear.

Idle hands... you know what they say... LOL



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!