Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: The Template From Hell

Monday, January 31, 2005

The Template From Hell

ok...

I have been having some MAJOR ism's with my blog.

Correction....

I have been having some major ism's with the last template I was using...

I thought that maybe it had something to do with the modifications that I made to the template itself... you know adding my favorite blogs or adding the snow effect on my blog this past weekend (that was major).

So I went into my settings and reset everything... And my blog was still jacked up! (READ: My side bar contents would still load at the bottom of the page). I'm all excited about getting things back to where I want them and you know what... The shyt was still jacked up! So then I had another bright idea... Let's create another blog under the same name and just transfer my posts to it... well that was a good plan... Until... I actually did it... I took a look at the blog and it hadn't changed for the better at all...

If you know anything about Taurus women you know that we want what we want when we want it. I wanted that damn pink template... I'm an AKA afterall! LOL Well as you can see I didn't get what I wanted.

C'est la vie!

If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."--C.S. Lewis



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!