Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Sweet Revenge!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Sweet Revenge!

You ever have an occassion to have a moment of stillness in your home. You know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a period of time where there aren't any television, radio, internt (well let's not get too crazy... LOL), and there isn't another soul around to ask for anything...

Well I had a moment like that yesterday. My house was quiet. Still. Peaceful. My mother and neice decided to go on an outing and that left me to have my place back to it's original state... With just me in it. I haven't had a moment like that in months. I took me a bubble bath with my current love Coconut Lime Verbena (Luscious blend of fresh coconut, lime and fragrant verbena warmed by vanilla and musk). Make me wanna eat my own skin. Put in my favorite movie of all time. (If you didn't know that then you need to be spending more time gettin' to know me. And settled down with my dinner and Tropical Fruit Chardannay.

Just as Verbal is spinnin' his web and roping you in... This music started blaring from above...

*Side Note... I live in a building that's a throwback from the 70's... wood paneling and all. It's a three floor, six unit walk-up. I hate it but it is where home is right now... For the moment. The walls are paper thin. The only saving grace is the fact that I am only connected to the apartments above or below me not the one next to me.

I got mad issues with my neighbors The ones above ( like to party all night or play video games at top volume or... their most recent issue... Chirpin' that damn Nextel phone all damn night) and the ones that live below (who like to re-inact scenes from Ike & Tina's hey day).

I was surfin' online and found the perfect solution... The Revenge CD. What better way to show my neighbors what I think of them without someone having to call the law... lol I think I just might have to put it on and accidentally leave the CD on repeat while at work... These non-working mofo's would get a taste of their own medicine....

I wonder what tracks would be the best one to leave on repeat. Here are the tracks on the disc.
  1. Drill
  2. Party (At Least 200 People)
  3. Orgasm (Outstanding)
  4. Train
  5. Drum (Played by a Child)
  6. Inhuman Screams
  7. Walking (High Heels)
  8. Domestic Squabble
  9. Doors Banging
  10. Bowling
  11. Unhappy Dog
  12. Practicing Scales (Violin)
  13. Traffic Jam
  14. Garbage Truck
  15. Newborn
  16. Phone Ringing
  17. Ball Game
  18. Pigeons
  19. Spring Cleaning
  20. Cock-a-Doodle-Doo



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!