Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Chitown Bash

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Chitown Bash


Chitown Bash
Originally uploaded by Audacity08.
I don't live in Chicago but it sounds like a fun outing none the less. I would probably attend if I did.

This was taken from and posted for 601am:

Kris and I have decided it was about time the gay and lesbian bloggers of Chicagoland meet up to drink. Anyone is welcome to come, even if you don't blog. Bring your friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, straight friends, or mom.

Check for more details on the main site.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!