Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Snowy Sunday's

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Snowy Sunday's

It's Snowing Right Now... I haven't slept all night because I was watching the snow fall. I can sit for hours normally and watch the rain fall... Thinking about everything and nothing at all. I thought I'd share a bit of it with ya by bringing it (the snow... I know you noticed it... LOL) to my page... Enjoy. If you want the real thing.. Pack up come to Philly and please take this Snow, Sleet, and Ice with ya! LOL

Wish I had my very own BK Snow Bunny To Cuddle With.

Sigh...




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!