Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Tre' Club...

Monday, January 24, 2005

Tre' Club...

I stole this from a Yahoo Board...

There really isn't any original Thought Out there... LOL

Three names you go by:
1. Char
2. Ms. Audacity
3. Puffy (Please Don’t Ask)

Three screen names you have:
1. Audacity08
2. Nu_AKA
3. NubianFem

Three things you like about yourself :
1. My Smile
2. My Legs
3. My Bosom (yeah I went there... LOL)

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. Not being able to ask for help when I really need it…
2. Not exercising regularlly like I want to... Too lazy.
3. My tolerance level for BS is at an all time low.

Three things that scare you:
1. Ending Up Alone
2. Ending Up Unfulfilled
3. Ending Up With Too Many Regrets

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Columbian Roast with French Vanilla Creamer
2. Conversation with my Girls
3. Connecting with My Baby

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. A Smile
2. My Quasi-Chanel Eyeglasses
3. My AKA necklace

Three of your favorite bands/artists at the moment:
1. MeShelle NdegeOcello
2. Donnie
3. Jay Z

Three of your favorite songs at present:
1. Get Right (Jennifer Lopez)
2. Lovers and Friends (Lil Jon ft. Usher)
3. Wasted Time (MeShelle NdegeOcello)

Three new things you want to do in the next 12 months:
1. Love Completely
2. Find Work That I Love
3. Organize My Apartment

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Communication (Mental, Physical, Spiritual)
2. Honesty
3. Refer to I Corinthian 13

Two truths and a lie:
1. I Am A Morning Person.
2. I Have A Male Best Friend.
3. I Have A Gadget Addiction.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Distictive Lips
2. Signature Scent
3. Quality Shoes

Three things you just can't do:
1. Eat Okra
2. Walk In Grass
3. Get Dressed Without Playing Music

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Watching Movies
2. Surfing The Internet
3. Talking On The Phone (T-Mobile Loves Me!)

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Chill With My Baby
2. Get Back In Bed
3. Eat Breakfast

Three careers you're considering:
1. Human Resource Analyst
2. Vocational Rehab Counselor
3. Online Store Owner

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Spain
2. Canada
3. Italy

Three kids names:
1. Madison
2. Taylor
3. J.R. (if I ever have a boy he would be a junior)

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Hold Season Passes for both the Eagles and Sixers
2. Get Married And Own My Home
3. Retire Early And Travel



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!