Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Dream Engagement Ring

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Dream Engagement Ring

I took this quiz and the results were very close to what I would have picked... My dream ring is actually an Emerald or an Asscher cut diamond but it is certainly not a deal breaker...

If the man I love (don't get skurred... Not droppin' any hints... LOL)came to me with a string to tie around my finger (ala The Count Of Monte Cristo) I would be very pleased and just as much in love as it he had given me the hope diamond. Don't get me wrong... every woman wants a little bling on her finger no matter how modest she is... But it isn't the most important thing on the planet.

Here are my results from the quiz...

Your Dream Engagement Ring...

Has a Princess Cut Diamond!

That doesn't mean you're a princess though. Far from it :-)
You're modern, sleek, and more than a little bold at times.
You prefer that your old fashioned ring fit into your modern life.
A streamlined princess cut ring is like a work of architecture and 100% perfect for you.

What's Your Dream Engagement Ring? Take This Quiz :-)

Find The Love Of Your Life



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!