Diary Of A Peculiar Soul: Conspiracy Theories...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Conspiracy Theories...

I told yall that I was a bit off the beaten path... This entry will solidify that...

I have long suspected that our gov't while publicly wrestling with the morality of cloning technology has been privately experimenting with it. It is my honest belief that they have cloned many people but one in particular... Heart Attack Jones... umm yeah... you know who I'm talking about... G Dumbya's sidekick... umm Tonto... naw I can't even taint Tonto like that... (He was a cutie... made me want some "Indian In My Family" but I digress... LOL).

I'm talking about the Dick. I mean the Vice-President... Cheyney. Where the hell has he been with all this shit going on down in the Gulf... of Mexico that is. You couldn't turn on any available media with out seeing his ass defending our Pres with good ole' Colin and we can't forget Dr. Rice... on every decision that has been made regarding foreign policy... namely the current endless war we are in.

Yall ever see the Manchurian Candidate? It was a movie with Denzel Washington (who just gets sexier with time). Essentially the movie was about a group of people who funded the programming of an individual and then guided him into making life choices that would land him in the White House as VP. I think that Cheyney has long since kicked the bucket and that the board of Halliburton took some of their year end bonus and funded a "special project"... called... You guessed it... Heart Attack Jones...

Just imagine them (the financial backers for this project) lying in wait... for what you may ask... For G. Dumbya to bumble up enough times to get his ass impeached... Yeah I told ya I was off my rocker on this one... How in the hell else can you explain the fact that SOMEONE convinced him that HE should conduct an investigation on why there was a delay in the response to the victims of Hurricane Katrina? At first I thought that it was because they wanted to be able to spin it in their favor... Now I'm thinking that's what they told HIM in order to get him on board...

So the next time you see good ole Dick.... Be certain to check for any abnormalities... Or actually if he looks just TOO symmetric... we just might have a cloner on our hands... LOL



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stop skippin your remedial class. It’s the finals you gonna need it to pass. Keep my name out ‘cha mouth and your mind on ya task. If you feel that I’m talking about you in these bars, Pick up ya feelins’ grab ya kicks and walk that shyt off… ~ Mos Def

Have You Checked Out The Latest Woot Item?


Check Me Out On Yahoo Yahoo! 360 !!!